At Junior DPS Gaya, we aim to ensure holistic development of the young minds, enabling them to get onto the path of finding the true meaning, identity, and purpose of life right from the days of early childhood. We endeavor to connect the tiny tots to the spiritual, social, and natural world through inculcating the ideals of peace, compassion, and fraternity amongst them. Our progressive teaching practices keep pace with the latest developments and findings in the world of preschool education and early development. We abide by the modern approach to education, whereby, we measure our success not in terms of academic milestones accomplished by our pupils, but rather in extent of physical, psychological, and emotional wellbeing that we have been successfully able to ensure for our children.
Our motive is to ensure that each of our students gets the best of both worlds, i.e., the traditional values that bind them to their roots along with the modern-day ideas that give wings to their dreams and aspirations. As an amalgamation of both, we attempt to develop our tiny tots into considerate, caring, confident, and mentally resilient individuals, who are ready to take on the next stage of their lives with sheer confidence and grit.
- Admission Form.
- 6 Photographs of the child in an envelope.
- 2 set of Parents Photograph.
- Birth Certificate issued by the MCD/appropriate authority. Original and Photocopy of the same.
- Residential Proof.
- Fee receipt in case of sibling.
- Affidavit for First Child/Girl Child.
- Medical fitness certificate outlining the immunization given to the child
- Need Aadhar Card Copy of Parents